Participating in the National Championships
Checklist/Procedure for Teams/Squads that will participate in the AYF/AYC National Championships
1. Complete all mandatory paperwork. Prior to competing in a sanctioned qualifying Regional of Conference Tournament, ensure each player, their respective guardians, all volunteers and all associations have completed all of the items in the mandatory forms packages and have had them certified by their Regional representatives.
2. Qualify. To qualify for the National Championships you must participate in a regional championship, a sanctioned qualifier or receive a wildcard from the National Office.
3. Register. Register your team/squad via the National Competition On-line Team Registration form at (MYAYF.com). You must complete the registration form in full and pay the registration fee. Details and due dates are listed below. Upon completion of the on-line registration form, each team will receive a unique Team Booking Code. Registrations from teams that have not been approved by the AYF Football Commissioner/AYC Cheer Commissioner/ or a sanctioned AYF Regional Host are not be eligible for the event.
4. Book in an Approved Hotel. Each team must stay, for the duration of the event at one of the AYF/AYC-approved hotels and provide the Team Booking Code assigned to your team at the end of the registration process (step 3). For a detailed explanation of this process and hotel options see the Travel & Accommodations page.
5. Arrive. Arrive in Orlando in time for the allotted Check-in Day. AYF check-in is Saturday December ___ and AYC Check-in is Thursday December ___th. All participants must be in attendance at team check-in. All teams must have completed paperwork/ID's and Team Books and have had them approved and certified by the Regional Representative. Head Coaches must attend the mandatory coaches meeting in their respective sport.
6. Compete. Compete In the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS!